- What is the difference between virtual cards and physical cards?
Euro virtual card:
①Virtual cards and ordinary physical cards are Euro cards and MasterCard, and high-end physical cards and metal cards are USD cards and visa cards.
②Both virtual cards and physical cards support online payment, while physical cards can also be used in most ATMs and POS machines, and different cards have different consumption and deposit limits. For specific card instructions and products sold, please refer to the Hypercard page in HyperPay app.
2. How do I apply for Hypercard?
This is HyperCard application tutorial for your reference: https://hyperpayhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001612315--HyperCard-Application-Tutorial
① Application requirements:
It only supports passport for application, and the id card is invalid. One passport can only be used to apply for one USD card and one EURO card, and cannot repeatedly apply for the same card.
1) The handheld photos and ID photos uploaded must be sure to keep the information of the passport clearly visible and intact. At the same time, in the handheld photos, the face of the applicants must be exposed completely, and the photos must be in color.
2) The passport must not expire or be about to expire, and the information filled in when applying should be consistent with the information on the passport.
③ Review results:
After the photo is submitted,, the bank will review it within 24 hours. After your application is approved, the card status will be displayed as “creating”; if it failed, it will be notified on the app, and the reason for the failure will be displayed on your hypercard page. Please resubmit after re-shooting the photos following the requirements.
3. How can I check whether the application is completed? What if I want to cancel the application after seeing the application record?
HyperPay app v4.0.11 currently launched supports viewing application records on the HyperCard page, including (application card type, application time, review status). Due to one passport can only apply for one USD card and one Euro card, if you apply for different cards repeatedly, it will warn you “each user can only get one card” when applying for a new card again. If you check the application record and find that the card type you apply for is not what you want, and it has not been approved by the review, you will also get “each user can only get one card” when you try to apply for a new card. In case of such situation, please contact customer service and provide your card issuing email. Then the customer service will delete this application record so that you can apply for the card you need again. We will support the self-deleting the application in HyperPay App soon.
4. How can I request the refund if I don’t want the card when my card application failed the review?
If you have mistakenly applied for a wrong card, and you have already paid, meanwhile your application review is failed, you can request the refund yourself in HyperCard and the refund will be sent to your HyperPay account, but the refund is not allowed when your application has been successfully approved. Therefore, please make sure the type of card you apply for is the type you want.
5. How long does it take to make the card? How can I track my package?
When the status of your card is displayed from “applying” to “creating”, it means that the card is being produced. Generally speaking, it takes 2–3 weeks for plastic cards to be produced and sent, while metal cards need 4–7 weeks. If you haven’t received your package after the estimated time, you can provide your email address for the customer service and ask them to check. If your card has been sent, the customer service will give you the tracking number and the URL available for inquiry.
6. What should I do if I have not received the package and I want to change the receive address?
Please contact customer service to provide your card issuing email address, your new address and contact information. If your card has not been sent, the customer service will help to change it.
7. How do I activate my card after receiving it?
This is the tutorial to activate the HyperCard metal card:
①If it is metal card, you will receive two cards, a plastic card without the chip and a complete metal card
② Activation requirements:
When activating the card and take the photo, you need to hold the plastic card in one hand and cover the missing chip with your fingers, hold the passport in the other hand, and completely expose your face. Please make sure that the information of the passport and the plastic card number on the photo is clearly visible and intact.
After the photo is submitted, the bank will review it within 24 hours. After your it is approved, the card status will be displayed as “deposit”; if it failed, it will be notified on the app, and the reason for the failure will be displayed on your HyperCard page. Please resubmit after re-shooting the photos following the requirements.
8. How can I deposit? When will the deposit arrive?
Open HyperPay App, enter the HyperCard page, and you can select the applied card to deposit. Your first deposit will be automatically deducted a certain amount for the annual fee.
1. The currencies currently supported for deposit include BTC, ETH, USDT;
2. Euro virtual card and Euro physical card deposit: immediately arrived;
3. USD physical card deposit: If the deposit is made before 11:00 (UTC+8), it will be arrived between 15:00–19:00 (UTC+8) on the same day. If the deposit is made after 11:00 (UTC+8), it will be arrived between 15:00–19:00 (UTC+8) the next day.
9. How can I check balance and transaction records?
1. Euro virtual card and physical card: you can select the corresponding card to check the balance and transaction records in HyperPay App;
2. USD card: it currently does not support checking the card balance (the balance shows 0) and transaction records in the HyperPay App. You can check on the nearest ATM or, you can also provide your card issuing email address for customer service, and ask them to contact the bank to check the card balance and consumption records for you. We will support checking the card balance and transaction records in the HyperPay App soon.
10. Can HyperCard be linked to the Internet platform for consumption?
HyperCard supports the use of most Internet platforms, but the premise is that those platforms support VISA and MasterCard payment. If there is any unsuccessful payment, you can contact customer service for help.
11. What should I do if the HyperCard doesn’t work when it is used in an ATM, online stores or offline stores?
①ATM machine: Please first confirm whether it support visa card, and the password you enter is correct. If there is nothing wrong with them, please provide your card issuing email address and ATM machine model to the customer service, and take a photo of the ATM machine failure prompt, the customer service will contact the bank to handle it for you.
②Online store: Please first confirm whether it support visa or MasterCard, and the password you enter is correct. If there is nothing wrong with them, please provide your card issuing email address and the URL of the online store to the customer service, the customer service will contact the bank to handle it for you.
③Offline store: Please first confirm whether it support visa card, and the password you enter is correct. If there is nothing wrong with them, please provide your card issuing email address, your country and city, the name of the offline store, and your consumption purposes, the customer service will contact the bank to handle it for you.
12. How can I replace or freeze my HyperCard if I accidentally lost it?
HyperPay App now does not support users to reapply and freeze the card by themselves, so you have to contact customer service for help. You will get the application document from customer service, fill in it and send it back, and the customer service will submit the document to the bank to replace or freeze the card. Please be sure to contact the official HyperPay customer service, and do not trust others when involving payment operation (Telegram: @hyperpay_maya; WeChat username: HyperPay-2022).
13. How do I modify the PIN code of HyperCard?
Euro cards don’t support modifying PIN code. If USD cards need to modify the PIN code for some reasons, please contact the official HyperPay customer service to write the application document to apply for modifying the PIN code.
1. On the ATM machine of JDB Bank (supporting country: Laos), PIN code can be modified without paying the modification fee.
2. Contact the official HyperPay customer service to write the application document to apply for modifying the PIN code.
①The fee for resetting the PIN code is 20 USD, which will be deducted from the card balance by the bank.
②Fill in the application document and take a new photo with hand holding plastic card and passport, and send it to the customer service. Once approved, the bank will send the new PIN code to your application email.